Photos: Julian Martitz
Paulina Guerrero has a double-degree Master's in Environmental Science from the University of Copenhagen and the University of Hohenheim in Germany and a Bachelor’s of Science in Environmental Modelling with a focus on hydrogeology from the University of Houston. With work experience ranging from the corporate to the institutional sector, she has gained insight into how different actors approach environmental issues. Her research interests include spatial modelling and ecosystem service valuation in order to better protect our valuable nature.
- Mazatlan Aquarium: Development Coordinator
- ICA Engineering: Design Engineer
- University of Copenhagen: Teaching Assistant
- BASF Headquarters- Ludwigshafen: Corporate Sustainability Intern
- UNEP Headquarters- Nairobi: Environmental Policy and Implementation Intern
Guerrero, P.; Møller, M. S.; Olafsson, A. S.; Snizek, B. (2016): Revealing Cultural Ecosystem Services through Instagram Images: The Potential of Social Media Volunteered Geographic Information for Urban Green Infrastructure Planning and Governance." Urban Planning UP 1.2 (2016): 1.